Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eie explained further

"We recognized a need for a stable system in the world.. one which would not be subject to objections of truth or fact, one which did not suffer from the vagaries of 'universal' application and 'ultimate' origin...

So we took the Fictional path and admitted the Triviality of it all, and forged a form which we named 'Arbitrary,' a clever form which was useful, having been grounded in image, in language, in written diagrammatical dialectic.. it was a form which was Oneself and Other, commingled to actuate a single Linear Cycle which was both those things once called East and West.

I am all, all, I am: Eieamwho, Whoameie.

We partook of the greatest blasphemy of the ignorant world and declared ourselves fledgling gods, and we no longer feared the Judgment, knowing ourselves to be Judges. We no longer feared Damnation, having been freed; having been freed, we no longer clamored for Redemption.

Our statement is our question: Who am I? I who am! Am I who I am? Am I? I am!

Eie, merged with the first singular Person, I: This is our golden key, our Philosophical Body examined."

- From the writings of Ad af'Adabeie

No comments: